OPTIONAL team apparel links:
access code: hlwwbkb1
Closes Nov. 7th
Saturday, November 9th at HLWW Activities Center
9:00am – 12:00pm 4th – 8th grade
12:30pm – 3:30pm 9th -12th grade
Register online at www.noahdahlman42.com
$25.00 per participant – payment made day of clinic
Rebekah Dahlman Basketball Bio:
- McDonald's All-American
- 2013 Minnesota Miss Basketball
- Two-time Gatorade Player of the Year in Minnesota
- First player in Minnesota history to score over 5,000 career points, finishing with 5,060
- As a sophomore, led Braham Area High School to Class 2A Championship.
- Two-time BIG EAST All-Academic Team
- Played College Basketball at DePaul & Vanderbilt
- DePaul Sixth Player Award
- 2016-17 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- SEC All-Freshman Team 2016-17
- Master’s degree in Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology.
Online registration is open! Just click on the REGISTRATION tab above!
Open to boys and girls in grades 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 who live in the school district. Registration fee is $130 (after October 22nd late fee applied; no registration after October 25th). The season begins in early November and is done in early March. Teams will practice 1-2 times per week through the season. Participants in grades 4-6 play in a weekly league December through mid-February, and 2-3 tournaments. Participants in grades 7-8 will play in 6-8 tournaments.
Mandatory Kick-Off night will be held on Monday, October 21st, from 6:00-7:30 pm at the HLWW Field House. This is a time for parents and players to meet coaches, meet teammates, and pay your registration fee.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not affiliated with ISD 2687
The HLWW Laker Tournament will be held on Saturday, December 7th for boys, grades 4-8; and on Sunday, December 8th for girls, grades 4-8. Registration fee is $150. Tournament will be hosted at the HLWW High School and Activity Center.
The 8th Grade Boys completed their season with a second place finish in New London Spicer on March 2nd. Congratulations on a great season, boys!